Quick response times, direct communication
AST® offers a range of services that can help you further improve your performance and productivity.
Parts damaged by wear, poor maintenance or incorrect use can be made to be like new, for example, by the following:
- Repair of used components, necking, bearing seats, the bearing surface for sealing rings and diameter adjustments
- Renewal and adjustment of coatings for changed requirements
- Renewal of hard partial coatings on bearing seats or sealing surfaces without the thermal stress caused by welding or annealing
- Mechanical machining by turning, grinding, brushing, lapping and polishing
- Dynamic balancing work
- Development of layers for particular customer requirements
- Welding work
- Sand blasting or glass bead blasting
- Removal and replacement of worn parts
Older rollers can be significantly improved by modifying them. This is how we can measurably optimise the performance and productivity of your existing systems by modernising them.
At the following pictures you can see, how the rollers look before (left picture) and after (right picture) the repair:
Get the most out of your machine
Product solutions from AST® are perfectly matched to the requirements of your machine or system. We manage to do this through an in-depth examination of your project, which begins with us providing an initial recommendation on its feasibility. Our design team will come to your premises directly to suggest solutions for your roller manufacture and coating problems. Due diligence will then be taken to implement the chosen solution with precision in our production facilities, followed by a careful examination to ensure that all of your quality requirements have been met. Once that has been assured, you get to enjoy the full benefits of your new customised component.
Want an initial consultation free of charge? Your contact person at AST will be happy to come to your premises to look into your project and provide some initial recommendations.
At AST® you enjoy the benefits of direct communication and effective coordination, ensuring that work is started on your customised solutions quickly and, most importantly, that they are what you want.